Todd's Most Requested Programs
Todd' messages are universal and make professionals from the C-suite to the front line stand up and cheer. His stories are rich in emotion and packed with insights. In fact, Todd is one of the few speakers working today whose stories and ability to connect don’t require the use of slides! He captures audiences from the stage using only words. This is truly education and entertainment that makes learning come to life. Every keynote is designed to inspire action. The effect is powerful. Your audience will be elated and ready to engage work differently: more open, more thoughtful, more authentic – more successful!
DANCING WITH MONSTERS WE’RE ALL IMPERFECT, YET PERFECTLY CAPABLE
This supercharged keynote accompanies Dr. Dewett’s game-changing fable Dancing with Monsters. Sometimes we look in the mirror and see a monster. Sometimes we look around at work and see monsters too! That’s okay. You can learn to manage monsters. Further, you can start to realize that the imperfections that define all of us are in no way limitations. You can remove some, work around others, and even leverage some of them as the assets they really are.
Using practical advice backed by science, and stories as his familiar foundation, Dr. Dewett shines a light on your path forward. No more hiding behind fear. No more excuses. It’s time for an exhilarating ride into a world where more is always possible.
It's a serious recipe for success: face your fears, build yourself, and then help others. Now you’ve moved from fearing the monsters, to managing the monsters – no, now you’re dancing with monsters!
As Joe Vampire states in the book, “One monster who believes is formidable, but a monster squad is unstoppable.”
- Fear drives growth when you choose to believe it. Fear is mostly an illusion. It can be overcome like any other obstacle. With kindness and perspective, leaders replace fear with trust, psychological safety, and a growth mentality. /li>
- Talent matters, but chemistry matters more. Ability is only the foundation. Relationships and rapport provide the secret power to high performing teams. What good is talent when people don’t enjoy their work or each other?
- Leaders help teams discover greatness. Through perseverance and learning, creativity and innovation become fun norms, not scary unknowns. Leaders make this happen with empathy and by modeling the way
Show Your Ink Unleashing the Power of Authenticity
This powerhouse keynote is based on Dr. Dewett’s popular book Show Your Ink. It’s a supremely colorful take on the importance of authenticity in work and life.
Dr. Dewett’s decades of research and business experience have revealed that too often people, teams, and companies lack one vital ingredient for success: authenticity. At its core, authenticity is about being “more.” More real. More honest. More credible. Above all, more human. Authentic relationships are built on trust, rapport, candor, and vulnerability. The result is stronger motivation, productivity, and a willingness to change and improve.
Using practical strategies backed by science, and stories as his medium, Dr. Dewett lights a fire and changes how you view yourself, your team, and your work. Get ready for an emotional ride as you learn that more is always possible when you are as authentic as possible.
This talk is a traditional keynote-style talk using engaging and educational stories that make the learning stick. The goal is to have your team energized and ready to engage their roles at a higher level.
- More is always possible. Create teams that are committed, not just compliant. Ignite the fire for excellence as the only real standard. Transform your culture by investing in world-class relationships.
- Excellence is free. The very best drivers of personal and team improvement don’t cost a penny. It takes time, effort, and honesty – but it’s free. Start leading the way and change can start right now.
- Authenticity beats authority. Achievement is about connection, not power. Discover and clarify the authentic you. Through candor, build authenticity in others. Remember, authority means people have to comply. Authenticity means people want to help.