- Todd has more successful online courses than any other expert in the world today. Over 30,000,000 people have enjoyed the content Todd has created. He is a three-time #1 author globally on LinkedIn Learning among several thousand authors on the platform. Over 10,000 people watch Todd’s work online every day.
- Todd’s courses are viewed onboard Delta Airlines, Virgin America, and United Arab Emirates airline. They are used at Harvard, Yale, Penn, Duke, Carnegie Mellon, Northwestern, and hundreds of other universities. They have been translated into French, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, and Portuguese.
- Todd is the only keynote speaker in the world with a course on keynote speaking on the world’s largest online learning platform, LinkedIn Learning. His courses are among the most popular for C-level executives globally on LinkedIn Learning. He is followed by executives from many major corporations, including IBM, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Accenture, Bank of America, Citi, and hundreds more.
- Todd’s writing has been published in many outlets around the world. These include books, blogs, edited volumes, news outlets, corporate intranets, career sites, and many more. He has been a co-contributor to several works along with many legendary thinkers and writers including Simon Sinek, Isaac Asimov, Howard Gardner, Edgar H. Shein, and Henry Mintzberg.
- Todd received a PhD at Texas A&M University, Mays business school, in Organizational Behavior, and won multiple awards for teaching and research. He was a professor at Wright State University (AACSB is highest business school accreditation, held by few than 10% of business schools globally): tenured in 3 years, Full Professor in 6 years, dean in 7 years (Assistant Dean for MBA and Executive Programs).
- Todd published many peer-reviewed scientific papers, was a popular manuscript reviewer, and an editorial board member for multiple academic journals and textbooks. He launched a profitable new MBA program, received numerous graduate level teaching awards, and enjoyed advising both masters and PhD level students.
- Todd taught, trained, or talked to thousands of undergraduates, MBAs, EMBAs, and executive education students at schools including Texas A&M, University of Tennessee, University of Houston, Rice University, and Wright State University.
- Todd is a founding editorial board member of two award-winning internationally acclaimed blogs: HRExaminer and Switch and Shift (now WorkIQ).
Learn About Todd
Todd’s professional journey began with degrees from the University of Memphis and the University of Tennessee, followed by time with Andersen Consulting (now Accenture) and Ernst & Young.
The old rules don’t apply.
It’s time to upgrade your leadership skills with the fresh game-changing advice that has helped millions of professionals.
Ready for a truly AUTHENTIC event?