Message From Dr. Dewett
Meeting Planners and Speaker Bureaus Thanks for what you do!
We greatly appreciate your role in conference and meeting success. Our goal is to inspire your attendees, to make you look good, and to be an easy and fun team with whom to work – no crazy riders or lists of requirements!
Dr. Dewett wants to really connect with your audience. Aside from world-class speeches, books, and courses, we create a personal pre-event video, so your attendees: meet Todd, get a taste of his style, a preview of the event, and a warm invitation to attend and engage. In addition, Todd always asks questions on pre-event calls to better understand your audience and the challenges they are facing so his content can be tailored to maximize impact.
Todd has successfully delivered over one thousand performances for audiences around the world. He has a combination of expertise unlike any other speaker: scientific credentials, practical business experience, massive educational success, and a rugged authentic style. When you hire Dr. Dewett, your attendees get an experience you can’t find anywhere else.
Dr. Dewett has a variety of keynotes that are designed to inspire action. All of Todd’s keynotes and talk titles can be tailored to focus on any level of leadership from new managers to top executives, technical audiences, or non-managerial professional audiences.
Todd will create a personal pre-event video to motivate and engage your attendees. Below is an example:
Introduction For Dr. Dewett
The day of the event, you can use the suggested introduction below, or please feel free to use your own.
Our speaker today is one of the top leadership personalities in the world with content enjoyed by millions. He has been quoted everywhere from The New York Times to Time magazine. This successful author and educator has performed in ballrooms, museums, theaters, resorts, and mountain top retreats for a whole bunch of clients you’ve all heard of, BUT, what he’s really excited about is being in (insert city) to speak to the team at (insert organization). Please join me in welcoming Dr. Todd Dewett!
Dr. Dewett's Biography
Dr. Todd Dewett is one of the world’s most watched leadership personalities: an authenticity expert, best-selling author at LinkedIn Learning, four-time TEDx speaker, and an Inc. Magazine Top 100 leadership speaker. He has been quoted widely, including the New York Times, BusinessWeek, and TIME. His clients are a who’s who of leading global organizations.
- Todd has given over 1000 professional speeches, including four-time TEDx speaker, endless corporate events and conferences, military groups, religious organizations, and many non-profits; he' talked live in numerous countries to over 100,000 people. Inc. Magazine named him a Top 100 Leadership Speaker, and he was hired by the National Speakers Association to teach professional speakers how to deliver killer keynotes!
- Corporate speaking clients include members of the Fortune 500, billion-dollar organizations, and household names: including – Google, Boeing, Exxon Mobil, Microsoft, Ernst & Young, Caterpillar, Pepsi, General Electric, MD Anderson, NCR, State Farm, J. M. Smucker, LinkedIn, Cox Media, Standard Register, EW Scripps, TGI Fridays, Booz Allen Hamilton, Medtronic, IBM, and Zoom.
- Speaking clients also include many government groups, non-profits, trade associations and educational institutions, including the Air Force Institute of Technology, Social Security Administration, National Air & Space Intelligence Center, the United Way, National Aviation & Transportation Association, and the Association for Training and Development.
- Todd has more successful online courses than any other expert in the world today. Over 30,000,000 people have enjoyed the content Todd has created. He is a three-time #1 author globally on LinkedIn Learning among several thousand authors on the platform. Over 10,000 people watch Todd’s work online every day.
- Todd’s courses are viewed onboard Delta Airlines, Virgin America, and United Arab Emirates airline. They are used at Harvard, Yale, Penn, Duke, Carnegie Mellon, Northwestern, and hundreds of other universities. They have been translated into French, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, and Portuguese.
- Todd is the only keynote speaker in the world with a course on keynote speaking on the world’s largest online learning platform, LinkedIn Learning. His courses are among the most popular for C-level executives globally on LinkedIn Learning. He is followed by executives from many major corporations, including IBM, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Accenture, Bank of America, Citi, and hundreds more.
- Todd’s writing has been published in many outlets around the world. These include books, blogs, edited volumes, news outlets, corporate intranets, career sites, and many more. He has been a co-contributor to several works along with many legendary thinkers and writers including Simon Sinek, Isacc Asimov, Howard Gardner, Edgar H. Shein, and Henry Mintzberg.
- Todd received a PhD at Texas A&M University, Mays business school, in Organizational Behavior, and won multiple awards for teaching and research. He was a professor at Wright State University (AACSB is highest business school accreditation, held by few than 10% of business schools globally): tenured in 3 years, Full Professor in 6 years, dean in 7 years (Assistant Dean for MBA and Executive Programs).
Dr. Dewett's Short Biography
Dr. Todd Dewett is one of the world’s most watched leadership personalities: an authenticity expert, best-selling online course
creator, a TEDx speaker, and an Inc. Magazine Top 100 leadership speaker. He has been quoted widely, including the New York Times,
BusinessWeek, and TIME. After beginning his career with Andersen Consulting and Ernst & Young he completed his PhD in Organizational Behavior at Texas A&M University and enjoyed a career as an awardwinning professor and scholar. Todd has delivered over 1,000
speeches and created a body of educational work enjoyed by over 30,000,000 professionals around the globe. His recent clients include
Microsoft, ExxonMobil, Pepsi, Boeing, Google, Caterpillar, IBM, Zoom, and hundreds more.